Data Protection Policy
What is the purpose of this notice?
To describe how we collect and use personal data about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What we need
Eureka Training will be what’s known as the “Controller” of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you, which does not include any special categories of personal information about you (known as Special Category Data). This does, however, include name, address, e-mail, telephone number, date of birth (as required by the awarding bodies), and financial information (as shown on bank statements).
What we do with it
We only ever use your personal data with your consent, or where it is necessary:
- to enter into, or perform, a contract with you
- to comply with a legal duty
- to meet the requirements of awarding bodies
- for our own (or a third party’s) lawful interests, provided your rights don’t override these.
We only use your information for the purpose or purposes it was collected for (or for closely related purposes). We will not collect any personal data from you; we do not need to provide and oversee this service to you.
We may process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers
- to identify and prevent fraud
- to enhance the security of our network and information systems
- to better understand how people interact with our websites
- to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes, we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights at all times.
How long we keep it
We will only use and store information for so long as it is required for the purposes it was collected for. How long information will be stored depends on the information in question and legal requirements.
Ready to gain new qualifications?
Contact us today to enrol and save your spot.